4/9/08

Little Grin

I love my baby girl's little grin. She's been getting more teeth, and it's so cute! I've been meaning to do a mini shoot with her, but since she's always on the move it's so hard! I was using natural light (which means I'm on theme right!) and wanted to practice using a reflector, but she just wanted to try to hold it. I should train my little man to help me out!






13 comments:

Margaret said...

She is just soooo adorable! Love these shots. She looks like such a sweet baby, too!

Stacey said...

What a sweet little grin! She's adorable

Amy said...

These are so cute and your lighting is beautiful! Just precious!

Val said...

Aw look how sweet she is!!

Donnah Ciempka said...

What a cutie? She is so happy. I love these shots.

Jason said...

Look at that grin!

Anonymous said...

what a cutie patootie! I just love her sweet little smile.

Heather said...

Nice job on these. Esp the first one is so cute:) I would try to take some of the wrinkles out as they are a touch distracting:) Good Job:)

pat said...

What a cutie! She sure has a cute smile. Love the last shot where she is giving loves to her animal!

Jess said...

She is ADORABLE! I think your lighting looks great. What a cute little grin, she just melts me!

Bobbi said...

She is so cute! I love her little smile, and the last picture of her toppled over is adorable.

Anonymous said...

she is adorable!
I hope you don't mind me saying that if you moved her a bit farther away from the background it would be really easy to get rid of those wrinkles : )

Becky said...

She looks so happy! Great job with the light, and I love the oopsy daisy shot at the end.