I really like the processing on the second one. Nice job.
I tend to like intense colors, but in this case I really like the second one. Like you said, there is something about the "softness" of the shot!
I'm always a vivid color fan, so I vote for the first one. And happy birthday to your DD! I love her little green dress.
i really like the first one. so beautiful and crisp.
They're both beautiful, but I do prefer the softness of the second one! It's so pretty!
these are cool at a different angle. i love the processing too.
I like 1, very nice color.
Gorgeous colors!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
I really like the processing on the second one. Nice job.
I tend to like intense colors, but in this case I really like the second one. Like you said, there is something about the "softness" of the shot!
I'm always a vivid color fan, so I vote for the first one. And happy birthday to your DD! I love her little green dress.
i really like the first one. so beautiful and crisp.
They're both beautiful, but I do prefer the softness of the second one! It's so pretty!
these are cool at a different angle. i love the processing too.
I like 1, very nice color.
Gorgeous colors!
Post a Comment