We decided to go hang out at the country club for a while yesterday evening. My hubby played a few holes, with the little man playing with his Little Tykes club. The little lady enjoyed riding the cart and running all over the place. She even swung the club a few times. And I documented the evening! :) My hubby laughed when we got home... I took the equivalent in pictures for the number of times he swung a club - practice swings included!
Such sweet variety in these photos! I love the lighting, and the shadows, and the last one with your son and dad is so sweet! Thank you for encouraging me on my blog in my post about scuba. It really helps a lot to get some other perspectives beyond myself.
6 comments:
I LOVE the first shot with the awesome shadow--very cool!! Looks like it was a great family evening all the way around.
well how sweet is that. It's great to be able to enjoy a day with the family doing what everyone loves!
I really enjoy the full shadow/sillouette on #1. Looks like a good time had by all.
Fun! I love three and six!
Very cool family night out. Nice shots.
Such sweet variety in these photos! I love the lighting, and the shadows, and the last one with your son and dad is so sweet! Thank you for encouraging me on my blog in my post about scuba. It really helps a lot to get some other perspectives beyond myself.
Post a Comment