1/3/08

A good way to start the day

It's been so cold outside, and the wind howled all night long. Atleast today's 17 degrees is warmer than yesterday's zero (with a -15 wind chill). So, I wanted to start the day with a nice big Chai Latte. I wish I could have curled up with a book and sipped away for a while, but the kiddos were already up and they are full of energy and want to play like crazy. I got a couple sips while it was still warm, but then I was needed. Ahh, if only I could harness their energy and use it to tackle my big to-do list. But first, I'll go play for a while! (Well, after I change the messy diaper!)


both shot manual ss1/20 f3.3 iso500







9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yummy!

HC said...

Yummy I love Chai. Good color and love how the cup fills most of the frame!

HC said...

Yummy I love Chai! Good color and love how the cup is filling most of the frame.

Kristi said...

Looks yummy! Love those black cups!!

Kristi said...

Looks yummy! Love those black cups!!

Anonymous said...

Cool pic. I think I will go get me a cup of tea.

Mom2Drew said...

Ahhhh, very soothing and relaxing. I love me some too.

Tera Fraley said...

What a lovely way to start the day, love this!!

Val said...

Mmmmm Looks good! It was -17 here this morning. I needed a big chai latte, or better yet, a vanilla latte from Starbucks! hehe