We had a nice mess at dinner last night... J really got into eating his spaghetti. Up to this point, he's never made too much of a mess. But last night he decided to cover himself and the chair in sauce while eating, and he discovered the art of slurpping noodles.
After a few minutes he showed my his hands and said "I need a napkin, mama!" Needless to say we needed a whole lot more than a napkin! He definately went straight to the bath when he was done!

And I couldn't resist this photo... fork disgarded, diving in double fisted with such a look of concentration on his face. Boys and their food!
12 comments:
The third one is my favorite. Nothing like some good messy, mushy spaghetti shots. :)
Wow! I love those messy face and hands shots. Eating looks like such an adventure! Nice colors!
Oh my gosh, that first kissy-face is soooo cute!
LOL That third one made me giggle!
I have lots and lots of sketti shots of my kids, too. These are so cute.
Yummy! Love the photos!
Cari
I love your pictures, they tell a story on itself. Loved the look on the first and the third picture!! Great shots!
I really love your pictures, they really tell the story. I loved the look on his face in the first and the last picture. Great shots!
priceless! great pictures!
I love the third one. Super cute and he looks so determined.
Gotta love those spaghetti photos!
Sweet photos...you gotta laugh LOL!
Post a Comment