one [poor] apple
We have an apple tree in our front yard that produced a great amount of apples last year, despite the dry weather. We picked, cleaned, cored, peeled, cut and stored what seemed like a TON! A few branches hang over the fence and into the neighbors yard, so some apples didn't get picked. Most fell off over time, however I noticed the other day that this lone apple that has hung on through the wind, rain and snow. It's still there, hanging on, showing the beatings it's taken from the harsh weather. Reminds me, maybe I should pull some apples out of the freezer tomorrow and bake something! (Second shot is just a crop of the first.)
11 comments:
love, love the crop!!!
Love this! How cool. I prefer the first one because it really emphasizes that it's one little apple on a bare tree.
Wow, that is one stubborn apple! I love apples, apple trees, and anything else apple-y. My hometown has an annual Apple Blossom Festival. Probably more info than you care to know! LOL!
This is wonderful.. I really love that poor apple. I guess you could, for the theme, call it "in poor shape", hee, hee. ML
Nice shot~ love that bokeh.
I love the metaphor of your apple hanging on. That would make a great kids' story.
Oh I love that last shot! The dof is woonderful!
Cari
Great focus and the color is out of this world. Beautiful.
Wow that is one determined little apple!! I love the crop on the 2nd one... great DOF!
LOL... are you my neighbor! Our neighbors have an apple tree that is all picked...except for one apple...b/c it hangs over into our yard! Too funny!
Cheers,
jewels
Love that second shot. You did a nice job capturing the "texture" of that lone apple.
Well, can't say it looks very tempting. But it is a nice shot.
Post a Comment