2/18/08

Daddy's video game buddy

"Playing" nintendo with his daddy. I love his expression in this photo!


14 comments:

Sara said...

Yup, gotta love that expression! Great capture of a moment to be savored.

Becky said...

Aww, he's cute! Daddy's training him early, huh?

Val said...

It's a really sweet expression!

Anonymous said...

He looks like he is in heaven!!! That is so cute!
Cari

Unknown said...

Such a cute little boy. Quality time just isnt what it used to be... lol! My house is the exact same here. tfs.

pat said...

Yep, great expression here...nice clarity.

Anonymous said...

he looks so happy and sweet!
tara

Jen said...

cute face! A keeper for sure!

Anonymous said...

Hes adorable. Nice lighting.

Tera Fraley said...

Such a cutie, look at that smile!

Anonymous said...

Oh Mel...he just looks SO happy. I adore this photo and I can see why you do too!

Margaret said...

You're right. That is an adorable expression! You can tell he's having a great time!

Amy said...

So cute, looks like he's having a blast!

Tori said...

what a sweet expression!