2/15/08

my apprentice

I found my little man a toy camera today... nothing fancy, just something he can play with that will hopefully keep him from wanting to touch mine! He LOVES it! He's been taking lots of "pictures" and having fun telling his little sister and his stuffed buddies, along with Elmo and Blue, to smile. He's too cute!

He's still working on his aim though!



14 comments:

Becky said...

What a cutie! Love the look on his face in the second one.

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

Amy said...

He is absolutely adorable! Love that last one, his expression is priceless!

Anonymous said...

Really cute shots you got here. Your inspiring him.

Anonymous said...

Those are great! You have a budding photographer on your hands!
Cari

Kelly said...

Cute. He will be asking for a real one very soon.

Sharon said...

Cute! Hard to take a photo when you want to peek. ;)

Jess said...

That is adorable! You are teaching him well! ;)

Krystle said...

Haha I have some pics of my Z around that age doing the same thing! What a cutie you've got there :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute. I really need to get my kids ones of those.

Val said...

Aw, how sweet!!

pat said...

Hee hee hee!

Alicia Barry said...

This is so cute. I would love to get my little one something like this.

Ginnie said...

So cute! You can tell he's been watching mommy ;)