2/13/08

Another one of my loves

There are lots of things I love to do, one of which is take pictures (I know, obvious isn't it!) My little man was sleeping, and my princess was in a funny mood so I got out one of her spring dresses and we did a little photo shoot. Yes, I just can't wait for spring!



The shots are far from perfect, but I'm learning and I'm loving it! I've been trying out shooting in RAW, playing with custom wb and switching between manual and aperture priority mode (my kids move so fast!) I would love CC! Thanks!

24 comments:

Amy said...

I just love that second one. The springy colors, the composition and the girlie touch. So sweet!

Shawna said...

These are great! What a sweetie! I love the 2nd one with the pearls! I'm with ya, can't wait til Spring!!

Angela2932 said...

I love the green dress and beads! Beautiful perspective!

Debbi said...

I love the second picture - the composition and colors are so fun!

Anonymous said...

these are great! she is adorable!
Cari

Mom2Drew said...

Yes, that second one is so lovely!

For Over 29 Years... said...

Oh that second one is so sweet. Great angle!

Margaret said...

That second shot is wonderful! I love the composition. Her dress is adorable, too!

Joanne Fowler said...

These are too sweet! I really love the second one. Great composition and the colors are fab too!

Amy said...

These are so sweet! I love seeing her face in the first one, but that second one is precious!

Jen said...

very cute!

Val said...

beautiful spring photos! Love the little dress

Reds said...

I love #2 too!!! Great colours and love the pearls!!!

Anonymous said...

These are just so so sweet! I love them!

Bobbi said...

How cute! Love the little spring dress and the pearls are a perfect touch!

Becky said...

Very sweet! I haven't tried RAW yet, and I still haven't gotten the hang of manual.

mamawest777 said...

so sweet!!!

cherie said...

nice compostion. very cute and femine

Tera Fraley said...

how cute!! I love the 2nd one, great shot!!

Anonymous said...

she's adorable!
and my girls had on tank tops the other day for a shoot LOL!
tara

Merilee said...

She is SOOO cute! I love both of the photos. They look great!

Tori said...

these are really nice! I really like the second one...

Stacey said...

These are too cute! What a doll, I too am SO ready for spring!

Michelle said...

what a sweetheart! so cute. i LOVE the second one. the details are great.