2/10/08

It is Obvious...

She is loved! She is a princess! She is well taken care of by her daddy and big brother! I love how she closes her eyes and smiles when she is getting kisses!

(Excuse the toys in the background, these were just candids I had to get at various times today while she was being loved on.)



12 comments:

Amy said...

These are so cute! What sweet moments.

Val said...

the first one is especially beautiful

Anonymous said...

Oh I just love the first one...what a PRICELESS shot of love

Liz said...

So cute!!! The fact that she closes her eyes when she gets kisses is just about the most adorable thing I have ever seen.

Anonymous said...

love this blog title. and how you described how she is treasured. sweet!
(found at 2Peas photoaday)

Anonymous said...

Love that first one! great work!
cari

Anonymous said...

awwwww PRECIOUS!
tara

Mom2Drew said...

The kiss in that first shot is so nice and warm feeling. I am a sucker for relationship shots such as this.

I think I would crop a little more in that second shot, bringing them closer into the frame like that first pic. they may have a hint of yellow to them, but other than that...look nicely exposed.

Anonymous said...

So sweet. She seems to enjoy all that love

Tera Fraley said...

Aww Id say shes very loved!!

Farrah Jobling said...

such sweet moments...she looks so happy to be loved =)

Kristi said...

These are adorable!!! Absolutely PRICELESS!!! She is just TOO cute!