2/9/08

Ticket to Ride

We played a marathon of games tonight, the last of which was Ticket to Ride. I may be up north in the cold and snow, but tonight I got to be a pirate, I helped to save Camelot, and I built trains across Europe!


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

that looks like a great fun game. Love the photo!
Cari

Val said...

Looks fun!!

Mandy said...

That looks like such an awesome game. We haven't played any board games in so long. You have inspired me to dig them out, Love!

Stacey said...

Looks like a really fun game! I've never seen it before

Becky said...

I really like this shot! All the cool lines and the colors and the way it fills the frame.

Unknown said...

Looks like a neat game.. great bonding time.tfs.

Amy said...

That looks like a fun game. I like how you filled the frame with the game board.

Bobbi said...

This looks awesome, I really love board games.