k!! that pizza looks discusting..i like both seperately but I don't think i'll ever try them together. your picture below looks really cool..i love gerber daisies.
Oh YUM! I love those chocolate fountains! Not sure about putting it on my pizza..but hey, to each their own right? ;)I probably would rather have just stuck my whole head under that fountain, lol!
Ewww. Love both individually, but never the twain shall meet.
Yuck! Pizza and chocolate just don't go together!:) Love the shot of the chocolate fountain!
I agree with you...I would stick with the strawberries!!! A spa party sounds fun!Cari
Yuck! Pizza and chocolate do not go together.:) But I love the shot of the chocolate fountain. Delicious!
how fun!!! Love chocolate, love pizza. Um, together . . . not so much! ;p
Ewwww! Did they make you eat it??? Thanks for sharing, um, a slice of life!"
yuck- pizza???
I have to ask...does it taste good? I'm pretty open to new combos, but this looks...er...gross!
OMG... That pizza looks so gross! LOL!
Ok that pizza really looks nasty and I love love love chocolate.
The pizza loks disgusto, but the chocolate looks good!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
k!! that pizza looks discusting..i like both seperately but I don't think i'll ever try them together. your picture below looks really cool..i love gerber daisies.
Oh YUM! I love those chocolate fountains! Not sure about putting it on my pizza..but hey, to each their own right? ;)
I probably would rather have just stuck my whole head under that fountain, lol!
Ewww. Love both individually, but never the twain shall meet.
Yuck! Pizza and chocolate just don't go together!:) Love the shot of the chocolate fountain!
I agree with you...I would stick with the strawberries!!! A spa party sounds fun!
Cari
Yuck! Pizza and chocolate do not go together.:) But I love the shot of the chocolate fountain. Delicious!
how fun!!! Love chocolate, love pizza. Um, together . . . not so much! ;p
Ewwww! Did they make you eat it??? Thanks for sharing, um, a slice of life!"
yuck- pizza???
I have to ask...does it taste good? I'm pretty open to new combos, but this looks...er...gross!
OMG... That pizza looks so gross! LOL!
Ok that pizza really looks nasty and I love love love chocolate.
The pizza loks disgusto, but the chocolate looks good!
Post a Comment