2/6/08

Meet my new nephew

This is my new little nephew, at 5 days old. He's a handsome little peanut! I was so happy to get to meet him!


Oh, and for those who commented on the chocolate pizza... NO, I didn't try it! I love chocolate, but couldn't combine it with pizza. My friend said it tasted okay though! I guess I'm not that adventurous!

15 comments:

Amy said...

He's so sweet, love the photo!

EffieMay said...

welcome to the world little one...he has such a perfect little mouth! nice pic.

Yvette A said...

Yup he is a cutie.

C said...

awwww, so darling :)

Anonymous said...

He is so adorable. Oh my word, I just love new babies! Nature's way I guess ;)

What a nice picture of him too...great conversion.

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world! tfs.

Chell said...

aww what a little peanut.

Kristi said...

What a doll! There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping newborn. He's just adorable!

Anonymous said...

congrats on your new nephew! Great photo...
cari

Mom2Drew said...

Sooo precious!

mamawest777 said...

how sweet!!

Becky said...

Nothing like a newborn face.

Margaret said...

Sweet picture. What an angel!

Danielle said...

So cute...makes me baby hungry.

Liz said...

He looks so peaceful. Gorgeous photo!