2/8/08

Cold and Gray

Another cold, gray day - but beautiful in it's own way. My hubby was home for a while with the kiddos this morning so I got to drive around and take a few pictures. Glad I got out today because tomorrow it's supposed to be -22 before the windchill factor!



17 comments:

Kari said...

yep, the snow is beautiful, and you captured it well. Now it can warm up!

Anonymous said...

Those are both beautiful! I really like both of these!
Cari

Margaret said...

I absolutely love that first shot! Wow! Sounds like you better stay inside tomorrow! BRRR!

HeyLady said...

I LOVE the 2nd shot. Wow. I like the color, composition, everything about it.

laurie

Amy said...

They're both beautiful, but I love that first one! Stay warm!

Stacey said...

Beautiful! What a sweet hubby!

Becky said...

Very pretty! And very familiar looking, although we're not having the same cold you are.

Kelly said...

Love the landscape photo. I wish we would get some snow. Everything here is brown and ugly

Chell said...

wow very pretty love them both. stay warm.....

Mom2Drew said...

Beautiful and serene. THIS Is why I love the winter and cold.

Unknown said...

Wow, now thats cold. great pics. tfs.``

Anonymous said...

You captured great photots here I wouldnt even go out in that. Looks beautiful but to cold

Anonymous said...

gorgeous!
I esp. LOVe the landscape shot!
tara

mamawest777 said...

love the first one!! The second is so serene

For Over 29 Years... said...

That's amazing the snow. Good job!

amazing grace said...

hey this looks familiar!!!! we have had tons of snow as well!

pretty images!

Anonymous said...

Both such beautiful shots. I just cannot believe how white your whites are! Fantastic!