2/7/08

Poor Berries

Todays subject: these poor berries. They have been through a lot... freezing and unthawing, but mostly being frozen. They've endured much snow, freezing rain, and numbing windchills. Despite all this they still add some color to all the gray. I can't wait until spring when this tree will be full of fragrant blossoms!



sooc, just resized and added settings and borders

15 comments:

Amy said...

That last one is awesome, I love the color and dof!

Anonymous said...

I love the dof in the last photo...great work!
Cari

Jen said...

That last one is cool!

Reds said...

Love the close-up of the last pic!!

Mom2Drew said...

I like these berries too, especially that nice close crop of the last one.

Anonymous said...

these are super cooL!
tara

Val said...

They look so cold!!

Becky said...

The closely cropped one is my favorite. You can really see the ice on the berries.

mamawest777 said...

last shot is excellent!! Composition is great, maybe just a little underexposed?

Mandy said...

These are just outrageously beautiful. I think the last one is my fav because I can really see the most detail. Wonderful.

Jess said...

These are wonderful... I love the pop of red against all the gray! That last shot is my favorite, you can really see the frost on the berries! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Makes me cold just looking at them. The berries do add some nice color. I am with you wanting spring to get here.

Tori said...

I like the last one best!

Merilee said...

I really like that last shot as well. Great shot.

Chell said...

These are great. Love the pop of color the berries give...