Didn't get my camera out yet today... but played around with an older photo of some of the decor in my daughters room. Not sure if I like it or not. Now, off to play a game! (Hmm, not sure why my border isn't even... it was before!)
Interesting textures. . . and I can't quite tell where it is. The flower almost looks like it might be on a glass table with a box under it; or is it a flat background?
12 comments:
Interesting textures. . . and I can't quite tell where it is. The flower almost looks like it might be on a glass table with a box under it; or is it a flat background?
Fun decor, would like to see more. That happens to my borders sometimes too, it's a mystery.
I love flowers like that!
Cari
I like your pp. Very pretty. What is that exactly?
Cute pic! Thanks for sharing with us!
I like it. It ios fun to play with old pictures..
This has a nice dreamy feel to it.
I think it's pretty. Maybe a little more contrast to give it some depth???
I like the soft edges.
I just love the softness of this photo. Really nice feeling to the whole thing.
pretty!
I love this pic!
Post a Comment