these look wonderful for sooc! well done on the colours!
Cool! Love the second one!
Beautiful colors, especially SOOC. I also like the scattered look of them.
Love the crayons! Great shots!Cari
Cool shot. I like the horizontal best.
Great colors! I like the first one best but only because you have more variety of color than in the second shot. The DOF in the second shot is really nice.
Nice color and I like the verticle shot because of the depth shown in it
Ohh like the colors!! Great shot!
WOW! I love the DOF in the second shot!
Love the DOF on these, great shots! Fun colors! Your previous post with the circles is great too!
I just love how all of the colors really came together. Stunning.
Creative!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
these look wonderful for sooc! well done on the colours!
Cool! Love the second one!
Beautiful colors, especially SOOC. I also like the scattered look of them.
Love the crayons! Great shots!
Cari
Cool shot. I like the horizontal best.
Great colors! I like the first one best but only because you have more variety of color than in the second shot. The DOF in the second shot is really nice.
Nice color and I like the verticle shot because of the depth shown in it
Ohh like the colors!! Great shot!
WOW! I love the DOF in the second shot!
Love the DOF on these, great shots! Fun colors! Your previous post with the circles is great too!
I just love how all of the colors really came together. Stunning.
Creative!
Post a Comment