what a sweet smile!!!! they grow up so fast don't they??? i like your last pic!
Oh my goodness! She is just as cute as can be! Love those eyes!
Aww, your right she is too cute. I love that first shot.
I really like through the crib shots and what a sweet face!!
What a little munch kin. I just love her face. Great take on theme.
These are adorable, and I can't decide which I like better. Is the first one shot through the bars of a crib? Makes for a very interesting perspective. And the expressions on her face in all 3 are wonderful!
I like that first one! She's cute!
She IS adorable! I like the first, a little peek into her world.
What a cutie!! I agree, we have to find a way to slow time down... they grow WAY too fast!
Oh, I really like the one through the crib slats. It pulls all your attention right to that cute little face. Nice work!
great job controlling your focus in the first one. love her eyes. and what a cutie!
What a cutie! Nice colors in these shots.
Beautiful :)
Love that first one, what a cutie.
That little hoodie is the cutest thing ever. And those eyes - even her EYES are smiling. Simply beautiful.
So cute! I love the last one!Cari
She is so precious. I love her peeking through in the first shot, and her sweet grin! And yay for you not being 37th in line tonight, lol!
Check out that beautiful little smile. Great shots!
like the vertical lines in the first one, great framing
what a cutie! I really like the perspective of the first one through the crib.
ohh...so sweet...I love the first one...great job!
What a cutie! I love the shot through the crib bars
those are some great pics, I like the one where shes peeking through!! Too cute!
Sweet, sweet shots.laulley
Post a Comment
24 comments:
what a sweet smile!!!! they grow up so fast don't they??? i like your last pic!
Oh my goodness! She is just as cute as can be! Love those eyes!
Aww, your right she is too cute. I love that first shot.
I really like through the crib shots and what a sweet face!!
What a little munch kin. I just love her face. Great take on theme.
These are adorable, and I can't decide which I like better. Is the first one shot through the bars of a crib? Makes for a very interesting perspective. And the expressions on her face in all 3 are wonderful!
I like that first one! She's cute!
She IS adorable! I like the first, a little peek into her world.
What a cutie!! I agree, we have to find a way to slow time down... they grow WAY too fast!
Oh, I really like the one through the crib slats. It pulls all your attention right to that cute little face. Nice work!
great job controlling your focus in the first one. love her eyes. and what a cutie!
What a cutie! Nice colors in these shots.
Beautiful :)
Love that first one, what a cutie.
That little hoodie is the cutest thing ever. And those eyes - even her EYES are smiling. Simply beautiful.
So cute! I love the last one!
Cari
She is so precious. I love her peeking through in the first shot, and her sweet grin! And yay for you not being 37th in line tonight, lol!
Check out that beautiful little smile. Great shots!
like the vertical lines in the first one, great framing
what a cutie! I really like the perspective of the first one through the crib.
ohh...so sweet...I love the first one...great job!
What a cutie! I love the shot through the crib bars
those are some great pics, I like the one where shes peeking through!! Too cute!
Sweet, sweet shots.
laulley
Post a Comment