Vertical vs. Horizontal
Playing along with the theme today. Having trouble being creative as it is cold, dreary and gray outside, but trying to push through. This is what I ended up with.
80mm ss1/8 f5.6 iso800
80mm ss1/8 f5.6 iso800
48mm ss1/15 f4.5 iso800
80mm ss1/6 f5.6 iso800
23 comments:
I think these are great! Using the black bg was a good idea- the colors really POP!
What a creative take on this week's theme!
Those colors are SO fun!!! Love it!
So creative and colorful! I love those vertical shots!
I love the colors and the second to last photo!!!
Cari
I'd call this creative! Very cool. Love all the colors, here.
These are cool! The colors are so vibrant...great job!
oh, i love your colors! that third shot is so creative--heck they all are! great job.
Fantstic take on the theme and tunning shots - such clarity!
Hope you don't get this twice. I'm having trouble posting comments.
I like the 1st & 3rd shots the best.They are all great though.
laulley
Great colors. I really like your take on the theme.
How fun!
Such vivid colors.
Mel, these are WONDERFUL!! Love the colors against the black, and the 2 verticals are sooo cool. Love that 3rd shot. Great creativity here.
Wow...these are super creative! Great job, especially those last 2.
I love the color and creativity! They look great!
very clever! Nice colors and contrast!
What a neat perspective on these! I love how the colors really stand out from the black background.
I bet you had fun setting up this picture? lol. Great shots.
I love the bright colors against the dark background. These are cool!
Nice Verticals and Horizontals, and great color
these are great shots..i love the color in them.
What neat photos, love the colors!! I like the last one best, great shots!!
cool shots! The middle one is very striking
Very cool pictures - love the colors and creativity!
Post a Comment