1/31/08
he's a tease!
J is already a big tease. He'll see me with my camera and say "me smile!" like he wants me to take his picture, but as soon as I point the camera at him he runs off laughing or he buries his face so I can't see him. This isn't a great photo, but I did manage to capture a smile after he ran away from me. Crazy little man!

23 comments:
I bet he looks cute running away! I love when they run! He is a doll!
That's so funny the way he teases you! Love that smile! So mischievous!
Awe, that's too sweet.
Sounds like my kids...they are now running away from me when they see the camera!
cari
Cute photo.
All of the kids I know run screaming when they see the camera now.
laulley
He is a cutie, My son is the opposite he loves to shove his face into the camera with a sill look on his face.
Oh the joys of being the child of a photographer. :D Mine love to run and hide, too.
Such a cute little boy.
It's a great smile, good for you!
Hahaha...they do learn at a young age, don't they! What a fun photo.
Thats cute... He knows he can do that, and its amusing to him. My ds is the same way!
I think it's a lovely photo! Very cute!
GREAT capture! I LOVE that dimple!! It looks like you might have had a white balance issue. We you bouncing a flash?
He is adorable...sweet shot of him!
Cari
What a sweet smile he has! It looks like he was flirting with the camera! Cute!
But what a wonderful capture you did get!
what a cutie, and good job on capturing that smile.
what a cutie! love his smile.
That is a sweet smile! I took pictures of Sunday school kids last weekend, and a couple of them were just lovin' posing for my camera. Such a change from my own kids.
Such a cute smile and I love the look he is giving you
Oh, you caught a great smile! So cute!
That is a sweet little smile. Great capture!
what a cutie!
Post a Comment