2/11/08

My Little Man

I love my little man. He's crazy and fun. He's sweet and loving. He's smart and adventurous. (and so much more!) He's made me a better person and I love him dearly.

One of his first favorite words was ball. He'd go crazy over them. Going grocery shopping made me laugh cuz he would point and say "ball! ball!" whenever he saw something round. He still can't get enough of them!

So here are some pictures I took in December that I finally got around to editing yesterday. They are printed 5x5" and hung in frames in his bedroom. He LOVES them!


15 comments:

Liz said...

He is way too cute! I love the fact that you got pictures of him with his favorite thing.

Amy said...

These are so cute and how fun that you framed them for his room!

Anonymous said...

Cute storyboard with him and the balls

Anonymous said...

So cute! My DD feels the same way about balls. She just loves them.

Bobbi said...

Cute shots! I really love that football one, he looks like a pro.

cherie said...

cute little guy adn cute shots of him !

Mom2Drew said...

What is the effect here, it's very interesting? Almost looks like a cut out or something. I'm so glad he likes them, what a thoughtful thing to do for him.

mamawest777 said...

too sweet!!! They grow up fast don't they??

lcp said...

Gotta love a little boy with his toys! How sweet of you to frame them and hang them in his room.

mel said...

to get that effect I did a photocopy layer, erased the texture it caused on his skin, and reduced opactity to 40% to bring the color back in. thought it would be fun and different for a little boy's room.

Tera Fraley said...

cute storyboard~ I love the sports theme.

Becky said...

Those are so cute! I see you've got yourself a three-sport athlete there.

Kelly said...

Way cute!! great idea to put them in his room.

Kelly

Kristina said...

That's a great idea! Kids are just tickled to see photos of themselves.

Anonymous said...

Those photos are great and I love how you put them together! He is adorable!
cari