A good morning laugh
I must confess, I'm not a morning person. I'm not a grump in the morning, but I like to stay in bed as long as possible. My hubby and I were up late last night playing a game, and my little lady decided to get up earlier than usual this morning. My wonderful hubby got up with her, but she ended up waking up her brother too. So, the three of them hung out upstairs while I lay in bed for a few minutes longer. My little guy decided to come down and get me, so I let him crawl up in bed with me so I could give him a hug. This was our conversation.Me: Hey sweetie, I love you. J: I love you too!Me: Did you sleep well?J: Mmm hmmm.Me: How come you got up so early?J: (In a very serious, kind of surprised voice) My eyes!! They woke me up!Me: (laughing) And they wouldn't let you go back to sleep?J: No, Mom, they wouldn't!What a fun way to start the day! So, later in the day I was still thinking of it and giggling, and I had to get some pics of my son's beautiful eyes. I even caught one of his mischevious little grin too!
14 comments:
Well heck! His eyes are smart! There is so much to see that they can't waste time sleeping.
Cute pics!
awwwww LOL! too CUTE!
tara
Awwww what a sweet memory!
That is great...love the story and the photos!
Cari
Oh my, these are precious!
awwww sweet journaling!! tfs! that is so cute!
So cute! I love the silly things kids say. His grin is ADORABLE in that second picture!
Love that expression in the last one
They say the BEST things at that age! So cute!
I'm the first! What a cute story & shots to go with it. The 2nd shot with him laughing is so fun.
It's like he can do no wrong :) The sweetest face in the world.
Oh my word Mel...I swear kids just tell it how it is...and that IS how it is, right? hehehe. Great shots and great story. Thanks so much for sharing.
Too cute! What a sweet memory to record. His eyes are amazing!
What a cute little crinkly eyed smile! Adorable!
Post a Comment