He's adorable! Little sports fan, huh? Love your wall color.
He's definitely a cutie! Great shots!
He is so cute! Love his little hands on the ball.
Cute shots, I really like the second one....
Great pics! Especially love the 2nd one! :)
Awww, what a cutie! I love his grin and his chubby little hands holding the ball!
Cute! Love the fact that the shirt comes with a bball...
awwwww he's so CUTE!tara
Nice colors - I like how the ball just seems to pop!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
He's adorable! Little sports fan, huh? Love your wall color.
He's definitely a cutie! Great shots!
He is so cute! Love his little hands on the ball.
Cute shots, I really like the second one....
Great pics! Especially love the 2nd one! :)
Awww, what a cutie! I love his grin and his chubby little hands holding the ball!
Cute! Love the fact that the shirt comes with a bball...
awwwww he's so CUTE!
tara
Nice colors - I like how the ball just seems to pop!
Post a Comment