Flowers will be coming soon!! I'm in CA and they are in here. driving up I-5 all you see are yellow flowers covering the mountains!
The flowers will be arriving soon then you'll get to get out and enjoy them. Until then though, I'll take the snow and cold and just bundle up warm.
I love the warmth of the sunshine on his little head and the angle is really sweet.
cute picture. Hope spring makes it to you soon
Love the sunlight on his hair and face, and beautiful colors.
aww..what a sweet shot! i hope you get your spring soon!
I just love this photo! The color..everything! Great job.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Flowers will be coming soon!! I'm in CA and they are in here. driving up I-5 all you see are yellow flowers covering the mountains!
The flowers will be arriving soon then you'll get to get out and enjoy them. Until then though, I'll take the snow and cold and just bundle up warm.
I love the warmth of the sunshine on his little head and the angle is really sweet.
cute picture. Hope spring makes it to you soon
Love the sunlight on his hair and face, and beautiful colors.
aww..what a sweet shot! i hope you get your spring soon!
I just love this photo! The color..everything! Great job.
Post a Comment