
And here are a couple pics of my little lady from a few days ago... she learned to pull herself up on her big brothers table for the first time, and she was pretty proud. Now he can't hide all his toys up there because she is learning to get to them!

15 comments:
Love that first shot! Cute expression. How fun your little girl is pulling herself up. She looks very proud of herself!
Cute captures! Your kids are adorable!
So cute! He sure is enjoying that apple and she looks so proud!
These are great! I have some stingy eaters here as well.... I love those little baby milestones! She does look SO proud of herself!
Cute kids!
Adorable kids!!! Looks like your son is real happy about stealing your apple!! ;)
Cute!
Man they grow so fast don't they. Cute pics.
YOu can see how tickled she is with herself! Great shots.
At least he's stealing something healthy, huh? This is cute!
love the journaling!! my son doesnt share at all! how exciting ..your daughter will be getting in to everything now!
Little swiper! (can you tell I watch too much Dora) Your little girl is such a doll too. Its always exciting to see them doing those first things.
Your kids are adorable. I love his expression! And what a great milestone your daughter has reached.
she looks so cute standing up there.
Cute captures! I love that he stole your apple, my boy does that too and then tries to feed me :)
Post a Comment