3/6/08

Today's Project

I felt motivated to get some things done today that have been neglected for a while. One project was quick and easy, and made my son so happy! I've been looking for a cheap little lamp for his room, one that I could redo the shade for so it matches the curtains and pillow case I made for him. I found a lamp tonight and got the shade done and just made his day! So, here's the lamp - not a very exciting picture, so I also snapped a few of him and his beloved pillow! Yep, he's crazy about balls... even had to have one in the picture! Oh, and there's one on his shirt too!




8 comments:

Margaret said...

I love how you did that lamp! So cool. Cute expressions on your little guy's face in those other two. Nice job!

Anonymous said...

great job on the lamp. its so pleasing making the ones we love happy! the other two shots arent working!

Donnah Ciempka said...

Great job on the lamp - he looks really happy with it to. What cute little rosy cheeks.

Shanna Jones said...

Too cute!

Anonymous said...

That lamp rocks...I am going to have to remember that! Love your photos too! What a cutie!
Cari

Danielle said...

That lamp is very cute.

Becky said...

That's really cute. And it does look like it made him super happy!

pat said...

FUN idea for a little boy's room! Nice work.