Today's Greens
I wasn't on theme at all last week, but I'll start this week out on theme - GREEN! I made some fresh salsa today and here are a few of the ingredients... green pepper and cilantro! Yummy! My hubby is getting used to me snapping pictures of odd things... but I wonder what the neighbors think some times. Yes, I would be the crazy lady with the camera, wandering around with cilantro looking for a little patch of snow that is sort of clean so I can get my picture in the little bit of sunshine that is left. Hee-hee!! 
16 comments:
The salsa looks really good! And definitely on theme!
Sounds SO yummy! I love homemade salsa and especially with cilantro..yumm! Great shots!
Oh, that salsa sounds so good! I love that first shot of the green pepper falling!
I SOOOOO want salsa now!
Love the green and white together! Fresh salsa! YUM!!
Love that second shot! Cute!
Beautiful greens!
I love making my own salsa! Way to be on theme!
ha! TOO FUNNY! cilantro in the snow HA! and i LOVE SALSA! BIG TIME! i eat it on my sandwiches' wraps, eggs anything!
tara
I agree - SO yummy! Great pictures.
Loving both of these!
Cari
Oh, very creative thinking! Love the cilantro in the snow.
Very creative take on theme. Now I gotta run to the store for salsa! :)
I love it! Going through the extra effort to find light and a bright background makes a big difference! Who cares what those boring neighbors think! ;)
And I thought it was parsley. My grandmother always ate the garnish when we went to restaurants. ;)
Great colors and take on the theme!
Post a Comment