This is it... spring. We still have snow, but it finally got warm enough to take both the kids out to play. The little man had so much fun, and got quite upset when we had to go inside. I love that he was playing with his sand shovel and pail in the snow! The little lady got to sit in the snow for the first time (winter was too cold for her to play). She didn't know what to think of it, but she did enjoy being out in the sun. I think by the end of the week we are going to have a day or two in the upper 40's. Feels like summer!
These are so cute! My favorites are the first two, I especially love the pink little outfit in the snow. She looks like she's not sure if she should touch that snow or not!
13 comments:
Very cute captures!
AWWW! Who needs sand when you've got SNOW huh?
Too cute! Love the one with the sand bucket and shovel in the snow! Funny! C'mon Spring!
Looks familiar, LOL. Don't you just love MN? Where are you located? I'm in Cottage Grove.
that little pink lady in her snowsuit is absolutely adorable! they both look like they enjoyed their outing.
These are so cute! My favorites are the first two, I especially love the pink little outfit in the snow. She looks like she's not sure if she should touch that snow or not!
Oh I know how that is! great shots, I really the B&W one. I am so happy it is getting nice enough to start playing outside again!
That's what our spring looks like too. These are cute. I love that he's using his shovel and pail too!
awww man!
looks like my paren'ts house in upper MI>
sometimes still in may they get snow YUK!
tara
Aaah, isn't just this little bit of Spring wonderful? Love her little pink snowsuit!
Lovely shots - if that is spring, I'd hate to see winter!
I love the one of him holding the bat! That is so great.
Great spring photos! (and the could double as winter photos as well!)
Post a Comment