It's like an April Fools day joke, a day late. After a nice sunny day yesterday, today was dreary. But, we can make it through a dreary day because spring is here, right? Then I look out the window this afternoon and big ol' snowflakes are coming down. It snowed for a couple hours, but atleast none of it stuck!
I had to include a picture of my little lady. I love how she curls her tongue up over her lip. Do you like the color or the black and white better?
We had snow today here, too! Love that picture of your little girl. I can't decide which I like better -- the color or black and white. I love both of them.
You're 2nd photo intrigues me. It looks like fake snow! Like snow village snow! I guess our snow has gotten so muddy, and if there's. . . spaces. . . like that, it's packed down melted stuff. Your snow is actually pretty!
10 comments:
We had snow today here, too! Love that picture of your little girl. I can't decide which I like better -- the color or black and white. I love both of them.
oh man, i hope we don't get any more snow. sick of it. i want 67 and sunNY!
tara
Beautiful snow shots, although I'm tired of the snow too! Your little girl is a doll, I like the color one best!
oh, sorry to ear that it was snowing again for you but glad that it didn't stick.
I personally like the color shot of you DD. Such a cutie :)
Oh man, I know how you feel with the "spring" snow.
SNOW?! Wow, the Big Guy sure does have a sense of humor, huh?
I love her little curled tongue too! I think I prefer the b&w.
You're 2nd photo intrigues me. It looks like fake snow! Like snow village snow! I guess our snow has gotten so muddy, and if there's. . . spaces. . . like that, it's packed down melted stuff. Your snow is actually pretty!
I like the color shot better.. And snow?? I hope it's the last snow fall!
LOL, what is it with snow and spring? Haha... great shots of dd I like your bnw conversion.
I think I like the b/w a little better. And I say that since it's April, we can complain as much as we want about the ()#$*) snow now!
Post a Comment