4/23/08
Sunshine
The sun has been out and we are enjoying it! It is supposed to cool off again for a few days, and my hubby says there is snow in the forecast again (no way!) so we are making the most of the warmth we are getting. The lighting is harsh in some because it was around noon, but this was our chance to sneek in some outdoor play between running errands and getting ready for nap time.





9 comments:
Good grief, your kids are so CUTE! I love that first shot of your son by the fence...that expression is darling!!
Love the golf set, such a warm weather sport. We're expecting snow too...don't feel too bad.
Love that it is sunny almost everywhere now! Your kids are so cute, I love her serious face too :)
I just love that sweet face and cute cheeks! Oh my word! I just want to kiss them.
WHAAAAT? SNOW?! NO way!
These are wonderful shots! You did SO great battling that harsh midday sun! Your kids are ADORABLE. :)
I like the one of him peeking through the deck?- it's very sweet.
THey are soo adorable! I love her thinking face..
Doesn't it feel great to get outside in the sun? Take heart that if it does snow, it's bound to not last long!
What cuties you have!
Post a Comment