
4/26/08
poor baby
We've had the sickies passing through our house the last couple weeks. Nothing too horrible, but not definately not fun. My poor baby has been so wiped out. She'll play for a few minutes, but then she just wants to cuddle or fall asleep in her swing with her favorite bunny. Oh, I hope she gets better soon!


14 comments:
aww poor little sweetheart. Hope the sickies leave your house soon..
Aww, she looks so peaceful there though! Hope she's better soon!
Awwwww, so sweet. I love all the love I get when they are sick, but I still can't stand for them to feel bad. Hope she feels better!!
Poor little sweetie! I like your conversion on this photo.
Oh, that breaks my heart. I hope there are brighter days real soon.
Poor little sweetie! I hope she's feeling better soon!
Awwww poor little angel, I hope she is better soon too.
Oh poor little one - she looks so peaceful in this shot though. Hope your week improves.
Sorry the Bug's at your house; hopefully she'll be beter soon. Nice conversion on this!
she look so sweet and cozy there!
I've had a few sickies of my own!
Such a sweet shot. Sorry she's sick. That's no fun for anyone!:)
Poor little baby, she is so sweet sleeping there with her teddy.
Poor little sweetheart! We have been battling it too. It is NO fun. I hope yours feels better very soon!
I'm glad her bunny is there to comfort her. Poor sweetie.
Post a Comment