Mr. Robin Birdie
That is what my son calls him. My little man had a lot of fun watching him out the patio door while he was eating breakfast this morning.
Just playing with conversions and a little bit of texture. I have no idea what I'm doing, so I'm open to opinions!
11 comments:
LOL, my three year old is fixated on birds right now- she's going to love this pic!
I like your play.
I really like the shy in the first. Love everything about the 2nd one. Great texture
What a beautiful photograph! I LOVE the second one, great pp'ing!
Mel--I like this shot, especially with the berries(?) still on the tree. Is there any way you can crop in just a little so Mr. RB is a little more prominent? I really like that funky conversion you did--very cool.
I like the conversion! What did you do? Beautiful shot!
Great shot! I love how the texture changed the sky color like that- it makes it look like japanese art!
I like the first and the 2nd one as well. I think this is just a great photo all around! Nice work.
A sure sign of spring! Bet that feels good.
I love that conversion/2nd play. Seriously love it, the color is so pretty.
I love the conversion here - it looks like an antique postard - beautiful.
Fun coversions. I like playing around too.
Post a Comment