Clever POV on the tub toys! She looks like she is enjoying the splash time.
Awwww sooo cute!!!
The bath toys look great form that angle - the colour is so strong - looks great.
She is so sweet! I love that first shot, her expression is saying "no more pictures mom!" LOL. :)
Cute shots - love the bath toys!
Oh what fun pics
Cute shots! Love the angle on the toy shot. She and her brother look a lot alike.
bath time is always so much fun! great shots :)
I just LOVE tubby time. These are so cute! I have to say...the shots of all his toys is great too. We have so many bath toys I can barely fit the shampoo on the shelf anymore.
That second one is so fun, you can tell she was enjoying herself! Love the bright colors of the bath toys!
Very cute and I really like the tub toy shot - terrific perspective!
Love her liitle bath toys. Looks like she really enjoys her bath time :)
We have those same bath toys! I love bath time when they are little like this! Great photos!
those are cute..i love that last one. you got some great shots!!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Clever POV on the tub toys! She looks like she is enjoying the splash time.
Awwww sooo cute!!!
The bath toys look great form that angle - the colour is so strong - looks great.
She is so sweet! I love that first shot, her expression is saying "no more pictures mom!" LOL. :)
Cute shots - love the bath toys!
Oh what fun pics
Cute shots! Love the angle on the toy shot. She and her brother look a lot alike.
bath time is always so much fun! great shots :)
I just LOVE tubby time. These are so cute! I have to say...the shots of all his toys is great too. We have so many bath toys I can barely fit the shampoo on the shelf anymore.
That second one is so fun, you can tell she was enjoying herself! Love the bright colors of the bath toys!
Very cute and I really like the tub toy shot - terrific perspective!
Love her liitle bath toys. Looks like she really enjoys her bath time :)
We have those same bath toys! I love bath time when they are little like this! Great photos!
those are cute..i love that last one. you got some great shots!!
Post a Comment