I love the little every day moments, and I'm trying to do better at capturing them in photos. Today I took pictures of my guy and the faces he makes at me during snack time. I probably took more than 30 pictures (he was hamming it up), and caught so many little faces of his. But, I'm just going to share two. Here, I love how he wrinkles up his nose and kind of grimaces, but just can't hold back the hint of a smile.
And here, mmm-hmmm, he's just adorable! He's the sweetest little guy ever and it just shows in his handsome little grin. I know, I'm definately a biased mom, but aren't we allowed to be?!? :)
.
One last photo, a crop requested by Pat, from my previous post.

11 comments:
What a cutie pie. I do like the crop in the second pic. Very nice.
What a ham! I love his expressiveness! And that crop is definitely better, though I loved the first version too! :)
Love that second shot--what an adorable little face! You are entitled to be partial. And I like the crop! Mr. Robin is much more prominent now, but you have also kept a sense of place.
I just adore that squished up face...oh my! So great.
He is adorable--it's not just your bias. :-) Great crop, too. Pat always has great advice, doesn't she?
What a cutie! I love the crinkled scrunched face!
oh he is so cute! His expressions are adorable!
I love the crop, just enough, not too much!
He looks so cute scrunching his nose and smiling. like that.
Oh, he's so adorable! Love the faces! Great crop on the last one too!
What a cutie, your little boy is! Love the cropped version of the birdy photo!
I like that crop! ANd he is just adorable!
Post a Comment