the discovery
I love "discovering" things with my kids. It brings a whole new joy to the common, every day things. Today my little guy discovered some flowers (dandelions!) in the grass at church and then later at our house. He picked one for his daddy (the biggest one!) and one for himself. It's in a little vase in his room because he didn't want to leave it outside! There are just a couple in our yard right now, but he found one and loved peering at it. I love how my kids remind me to take joy in the little things - even the weeds in life!
10 comments:
The way he's bending down, examining the grass is so fun. Such a wold of learning out there to explore. That grass is soooo green, wow!
I think children do make us recognize the little things that are so beautiful. Dandelions are just amazing little flowers, huh?
So cute! It's great how little ones find such joy in everything, isn't it?
cute!
Mel, I love the one of him bending over inspecting the grass and dandelions. You caught that sense of wonder that discovery brings.
What a cutie!!! I, too, look at dandelions differently now that my toddler is constantly picking them! They make her so happy... and me too!
that 1st shot is so charming. i told my dd that she can pick all the dandelions she wants (otherwise she'd be picking the neighbors tulips!)
I love the first shot where he's bending over checking out the grass, so cute! And the second one is adorable, I love his expression!
I love the way he's bending down like that, and the green grass is so beautiful!
Wow. I missed all that since we don't get dandelions down here.
Post a Comment