Today's happiness photos were taken when I was out enjoying some time with my hubby. He is passionate about golf, so this summer I'm going to try to learn to play. I enjoyed myself and think it will be a fun way to spend time with him.
My MIL took up golf several years ago, and then my FIL a couple of years later as a way to spend time with her. Now they have a blast golfing together, so I think your idea is a great one!
Great idea!!! My DH always told me his game improved immensely when I stopped playing... :-/ I walk the course with him now; still get to enjoy time together, enjoy the scenery and the day, and don't have the stress of golf... YOu'll have a lot of fun.
7 comments:
My MIL took up golf several years ago, and then my FIL a couple of years later as a way to spend time with her. Now they have a blast golfing together, so I think your idea is a great one!
These pics would make my hubby VERY happy as well- I am a "golf widow" now that the weather is warming up, lol!
have fun, but be careful- I think golf is almost as addicting as photography is!
Dh used to golf. He misses it. I wonder if he'll ever go back to it.
I have been wanting to learn too. I like that second shot.
Great idea!!! My DH always told me his game improved immensely when I stopped playing... :-/ I walk the course with him now; still get to enjoy time together, enjoy the scenery and the day, and don't have the stress of golf... YOu'll have a lot of fun.
Jay would never let me photograph him golfing I'm a distraction you know. Great photos though.
Post a Comment