I love daisies. This is a pretty shot..
I really like your composition, and good job with the white!I have a hard time with white flowers-I tend to blow them out or have the white be "off."
beautiful daisy. wow i cant belive its still that pretty
Really beautiful. The light on the flower is unreal, and the white is just perfection.
So simply... pretty
I LOVE daisies, they are so soft and simple. Your shot is lovely, the color true, and composition nice.
Beautiful white! Very nice.
I love daises:) I really like youre composition in this shot. Great job;)Shawna (shawkrem)
I love this! Beautiful flower. You captured it just perfectly!
So pretty. I love daisies :)
Pretty, love daisies although they dont love me!!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
I love daisies. This is a pretty shot..
I really like your composition, and good job with the white!I have a hard time with white flowers-I tend to blow them out or have the white be "off."
beautiful daisy. wow i cant belive its still that pretty
Really beautiful. The light on the flower is unreal, and the white is just perfection.
So simply... pretty
I LOVE daisies, they are so soft and simple. Your shot is lovely, the color true, and composition nice.
Beautiful white! Very nice.
I love daises:) I really like youre composition in this shot. Great job;)
Shawna (shawkrem)
I love this! Beautiful flower. You captured it just perfectly!
So pretty. I love daisies :)
Pretty, love daisies although they dont love me!!
Post a Comment