5/27/08

Flowers

Our growing season has gotten off to a really late start this year, and so there aren't too many flowers out yet. I'm going to plant this week, we've all been waiting because we got frost last night, and it's supposed to get cold again tonight. I do have some Lily of the Valley up, but that's it.


Oh, and here's the pretty flower my son picked for me today. We do have an abundance of these!


8 comments:

Margaret said...

Love both your shots today. I really like the curve in the dandelion stem. Yes, I have a lot of those in my yard, too!;)

--sme said...

enjoy as the world around you begins to bloom. It is a wonderful time of year!

Amy said...

These are both so pretty! I just love the yellow on the green in the last one, your dof too!

Mom2Drew said...

The second one is great, even if it is a weed. We've got tons of them around right now and speaking of growing season...we barely have one at all.

pat said...

Hey, dandelions are flowers, too! My lily of the valley are blooming, and oh! The aroma is to die for. Hope yours open up soon!!!

Becky said...

I love lily of the valley! I just bought myself a little plant the other day. I even love dandelions. They're great photo subjects, and they look great filling up a field.

Cindi Koceich said...

Great dof in these!!

Bobbi said...

Aww, love the flower your son picked for you. Beautiful comp on it :)