Some of my family came over today to celebrate my little girl's birthday. Can't believe she'll be one in a few days! Here are a few pictures from our day.... The yummy cake!
She is so sweet! I always love to see their reactions when they dig into the cake. Looks like she was being pretty dainty about the whole thing! Love that she's sharing with Daddy!
8 comments:
Isn't she just a darling!!! Happy Birthday to your little girl!
I love the one of her smiling in her highchair
Happy birthday! Love the pink cake and the sunglasses!
I love the one of her sharing with Daddy! Cute!
Those sunglass shots are a crack-up. Happy B-Day to your little one.
The two rock stars in their sunglasses is a HOOT! Happy birthday to the big girl.
She is so sweet! I always love to see their reactions when they dig into the cake. Looks like she was being pretty dainty about the whole thing! Love that she's sharing with Daddy!
so fun! She is adorable!
Post a Comment