Oh how cute! My DS has the same jammies! I love the second one. He holds the pen so properly!!
Such cute shots!
Cute captures!
Great shots. I love his rosy cheeks. The composition on these are wonderful.
Great catchlights. He is adorable
Great catchlights. Love #2.
What a CUTIE! I love the way his chubby little hand is holding the pen!
I love the way these three pictures work together, would look so cute in a storyboard.
Love the catchlights in the first one. That closeup of his face is so adorable!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Oh how cute! My DS has the same jammies! I love the second one. He holds the pen so properly!!
Such cute shots!
Cute captures!
Great shots. I love his rosy cheeks. The composition on these are wonderful.
Great catchlights. He is adorable
Great catchlights. Love #2.
What a CUTIE! I love the way his chubby little hand is holding the pen!
I love the way these three pictures work together, would look so cute in a storyboard.
Love the catchlights in the first one. That closeup of his face is so adorable!
Post a Comment