5/13/08

Orioles




12 comments:

Shawna said...

What a pretty bird! I like the crop on the 2nd one!

Mom2Drew said...

What pretty birds! Love that yellow-it's my favorite color.

Becky said...

There's a bird I have not seen yet this spring! I need to find my feeder or buy some oranges. Great job on this, he looks so good with those flowers in the foreground!

Melissa said...

What a pretty little bird.

Donnah Ciempka said...

I really like these shots. The colour really appeals to me. I really like the first one. What sort of bird is that?

Kristina said...

Wow, that is one strikingly orange bird! Now I know what it is too! So pretty!

Reds said...

Awwww - great catch!

Jess said...

He is so cute! I love how colorful your shots are!

April said...

that's a great shot. gorgeous colors!

Bobbi said...

What a pretty bird, love the 2nd one.

Sharon said...

Wonderful captures!!

pat said...

Mel, I love these shots. I haven't seen orioles in too many years; they aren't found west of the Rockies. Very effective on the orange half. Do you get cardinals with the orange, too?