1/17/08

Being Girly

My little lady and I decided to take some girly pictures the other day. What fun! We only played for a few minutes, as she really doesn't like to stay still for long, but I was able to get some cute shots. Today I found some adorable pink leggings with hearts on them that will be fun to layer under the tutu. So, already have more plans for another day...

28mm ss1/160 f4.5 iso 800

15 comments:

Kristi said...

Soo cute! She's such a doll!

Anonymous said...

Oh is that adorable! I wish my kids were that little again! I wasn't into photography then...
cari

Sara said...

I love that full-cheek grin!!! Cute shot.

Debbi said...

Really like the pink on black. What did you use for the background?

Toni said...

She is beautiful! I love tutu pictures. TOni

mel said...

the background is black felt

Mom2Drew said...

Too sweet! I'm longing for some pink.

Michelle said...

she is SO cute! love all the frilly pink clothing.

Anonymous said...

love the tutu! she's a cutie!

Val said...

So sweet! Look at that smile!

tori said...

she's so precious! nice!

Becky said...

Aww, she looks so happy!

Margaret said...

That is so cute! I love that little smile!

Danielle said...

Super cute! I just finished my tutu's and can't wait to play.

Suzy said...

She is such a DOLL!! I love the tutu and her sweet lil face!!