1/19/08

Stir Crazy

It's cold, really cold (the -40 degree with wind chill type cold) so the kids and I have been cooped up in the house a lot. My poor little man has been a bit stir crazy, which results in his climbing and running endlessly, tormenting his sister, and getting a little (okay, a lot) more emotional than his usual happy self. I'm sure he'll enjoy going to church tomorrow and getting to run around with his friends. Thankfully winter won't last forever!

ss1/80 f5 iso1000

17 comments:

Kristi said...

Poor thing! I can only imagine! Wow...-40 wind chill. NO thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

well cute pic anywaY!
we are holed up in the house too. same weather YUK!
tara

Debbi said...

It's that cold here, too, and we are all going a little stir crazy as well. But - it just plain hurts to go outside!

Tori said...

oh my word... seriously? 40 below? Wow.... I can't even begin to imagine what that feels like! Cute little guy!

Amy said...

He's a cutie!

Suzy said...

He's so CUTE! You know we are going through the same thing! Cabin fever I tell ya,, we have it to LOL!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! The winter is just AWFUL sometimes. I can't wait for warm weather so I can regularly let my girls play outside. They really miss it.

Sharon said...

He's too cute to be crazy. ;)

Toni said...

Sounds exactly like us! Cant wait for spring. TOni :)

amazing grace said...

i hear you about being cooped up---thankfully, my dd enjoys getting all 'suited up' in her winter gear to play outside...:)

Tera Fraley said...

What a cutie!! Its not that cold here, that is FREEZING!! Who wants to get out in that cold weather?!

Anonymous said...

Oh I hear you on the weather! I need spring...I think this photo is adorable!
cari

April said...

that a cute shot..i too am getting sick of being cooped up..i'm so ready for warm weather.

Becky said...

How cute! He doesn't look like he could torment anybody. ;-)

cherie said...

cute little guy!

Margaret said...

Cute shot! Love that expression. Stay warm!

Val said...

Aw whata cutie. We're on a countdown to summer too, or at least I am