1/20/08

little buddies

Tonight my little lady was playing on her daddy's lap and having so much fun it made her brother jealous so he had to climb up on daddy's lap too! They were bouncing and giggling and having a great time, so I had to grab my camera and capture the moment. I love watching them play and interact. I know they won't always get along, and they'll enjoy tormenting eachother as they get older, but they'll be good little buddies! Oh they just make me smile!


11 comments:

amazing grace said...

awww! i can just hear them giggling...:)

Jess said...

Well if those are not the sweetest little grins ever! I just want to pinch those chubby little cheeks!

Anonymous said...

They are adorable! So sweet!
Cari

Becky said...

Cute!

Mom2Drew said...

I want a shot like this with my boys too. I like the joy you can feel from their faces! PROPS to daddy!

Tori said...

What a sweet capture! They look so happy!

Krista P said...

What sweet faces - makes you want to scoop them up and hug them.

Val said...

This is so sweet! You can practically hear their giggles!

April Michelle said...

cute picture - love the laughing!

Amy said...

This is so cute! Their giggles look like they're the belly-laugh kind.

Tera Fraley said...

too cute, look at those smiles!! bet they will be close growing up!