1/22/08

I Love You Through and Through

I love the simplicity and truth to the words in this adorable children's book. I wanted to include some pictures of my little lady and me reading it since it is one of our favorites! To my little man and my little lady... I truly love you through and through, yesterday, today and tomorrow too!




I set the camera and let my friend snap away then cropped as desired
ss1/200 f8 iso 640

10 comments:

Amy said...

So very sweet!

April said...

oh that is adorable..great shots!

Anonymous said...

I just love photos of little ones and books. That book looks so cute and special too. I might have to pick it up for Katie.

Mom2Drew said...

I love that book too and what a sweet shot!

Anonymous said...

ok how adorable is that! love all of these!
Cari

pat said...

These are so sweet! I love the first one and the intent expression on her face.

Margaret said...

What adorable shots! Love these!

Tera Fraley said...

So sweet!! My ds has that book and I can read it without reading it. We used to read it everyday!!

Sara said...

Sweet, through and through...

For Over 29 Years... said...

Such a sweet memory to have. Would you have taken pictures of this if it hadn't been for the challenge? Really nice job.