Beautiful! I love it. So nice to see some color... there's not a lot of it around where I live lately!
I love shots like this, with the slight blur in the background. I really like the brightness of this shot.
I love the angle you shot this from. Really pretty
I love the angle on this. Different from what you usually see with a flower shot. Nice lighting too.
Love the angle and the lighting.
Now that just screams SUMMER to me!!! Love it!Cari
Wow the two colors of red and blue are so beautiful and stunning! It is a bit of cheer on this rather dreary day.
Love the color here!! And, this is a really fun POV; most shots of gerberas focus on the centers, and I like the way you've showed how the petals curve.Your DS is adorable; I like those reading shots.
We all love the sunshine! :)
I love this! TFS
Nice bright colors--great to cheer you up on a cold winter's day!
I like this shot. It's a little edgy.This would be fun to play with some filters.laulley
This is beautiful! It certainly cheered me up! I love the bright colors. :c)
Beautiful, I love the angle and the bright colors!
Post a Comment
14 comments:
Beautiful! I love it. So nice to see some color... there's not a lot of it around where I live lately!
I love shots like this, with the slight blur in the background. I really like the brightness of this shot.
I love the angle you shot this from. Really pretty
I love the angle on this. Different from what you usually see with a flower shot. Nice lighting too.
Love the angle and the lighting.
Now that just screams SUMMER to me!!! Love it!
Cari
Wow the two colors of red and blue are so beautiful and stunning! It is a bit of cheer on this rather dreary day.
Love the color here!! And, this is a really fun POV; most shots of gerberas focus on the centers, and I like the way you've showed how the petals curve.
Your DS is adorable; I like those reading shots.
We all love the sunshine! :)
I love this! TFS
Nice bright colors--great to cheer you up on a cold winter's day!
I like this shot. It's a little edgy.
This would be fun to play with some filters.
laulley
This is beautiful! It certainly cheered me up! I love the bright colors. :c)
Beautiful, I love the angle and the bright colors!
Post a Comment