1/23/08

Pulling out an old photo today, since I didn't get the capture I wanted today, and then didn't have any more time to play.

I love magnetic poetry, and had a bunch of friends writing things on my fridge. After a while we decided it was time to clear the board and start over. Before we did, I pushed a bunch of them together and snapped a photo just for fun.


10 comments:

Yvette A said...

I like this, you even gave me an Idea.

thanks

Amy said...

We used to have these on our fridge and they're so much fun, although our fridge now won't hold anything magnetic. How boring is that!

Anonymous said...

I just bought some of those and my kids are having a blast playing with them..great shot!
Cari

Unknown said...

I would love to get some of these for my fridge. Love them. ..

Becky said...

Deceptively simple. I found myself staring at it and making sentences for awhile.

Margaret said...

Love magnetic poetry! That's a fun shot.

Liz said...

I love all the words! This would make an awesome puzzle!

Val said...

Cool! I used to have those, but it seems that everyone who came over would write inappropriate poems. hehe

Anonymous said...

oh, we used to have a set of these words. they were baby related words. i used to LOVE playing with them!

Anonymous said...

I love that stuff too. Very cool photo.