1/11/08

Focus on Keeping Up

Another goal for this year is to do better at keeping up with scrapbooking and keeping my photos organized. This last year my hubby bought me a cabinet to house all my scrapping stuff, so I'm a bit more organized. I just want to be able to stay more up to date with my kids' books. I also need to work on keeping my photos organized, and finding creative ways to display them so they don't just stay on my computer or fill up boxes (and scrapbooks!)



11 comments:

Toni said...

I only wish I could print out my photos, to keep them organized. lol.. they never seem to leave my hard drive! Toni

cherie said...

great thing to focus on. I need to get caught up on scrapbooking too!

me said...

great ideas to focus on. My pictures are only displayed on disks and computer as well.

Margaret said...

Love hearing about your goals, and your pictures are so inspiring. I love your lighting and compositions.

Tomboymama said...

Good idea. I have tons of pictures but very few out! You look pretty organized there.

Anonymous said...

I hear you there. I love having all of these nice photos, but I need to work on getting them into books, or frames or something (other than on the computer)

Great idea for focus!

Sharon said...

Nice focus, good luck.

Anonymous said...

Boy do I need to get my photos organized! I love that top photo on your pile!
Cari

Jodi said...

displaying my photos... one of my big projects this year too.
Getting organized... tentatively scheduled for april
:)

Becky said...

Ah, every scrapper's goal! Looks neater than my area.

Anonymous said...

Interesting interpretation of the theme...I'm gonna try to be more creative in that way with my future blog posts.