1/10/08
Focus on My Quiet Time
I've been gone for a couple of days, and have missed posting. But, my time away was relaxing and refreshing. Fits well with my theme for the day... focusing on my quiet time. With two busy little ones and the craziness of life, it's way too easy to run out of time if I'm not careful. So, I find myself needing to continually re-evaluate my priorities and adjust accordingly. Those quiet moments spent reading and praying, reflecting and writing are vital.
20 comments:
Great photo!
Cari
I love your post! I am really wanting to get into writing in a journal and meditating. SO thanks for this. It is inspiring. Toni
I love your post! I am really wanting to get into writing in a journal and meditating. SO thanks for this. It is inspiring. Toni
The color of the light in this photo is beautiful. It is so soft and golden and relaxing. Great job!
I love this shot. Makes me feel relaxed too.
Looks peaceful!
Great motivator, I need to do that too and get off the computer.
Very serene photo
Very nice feel to this.
Quiet time would be so nice. This photo feels warm too. I really love the the eluded to emotion of quiet.
Love the light and warm color of this shot.
perfect!
i hear you on that one, no quiet time here some days!
tara
that's a great thing to focus on..i don't get too much quite time, and it sure is nice when i do have it.
what an awesome focus!
Nice focus and I like the soft lighting
Great thing to focus on!! Your picture is great!!
That photo is so inspiring! I love the warmth it has. Nice comments about your focus, as well.
That is a wonderful photo. Very inspiring. I love the warmth. I also liked your comments about your focus.
Great job! I love that focus too.
Post a Comment