Daddy Time
My kiddos adore their daddy, and love getting attention from him when he gets home from work. The little guy gets jealous when sissy gets to sit on daddy's lap, and she's starting to get jealous when she has to share her daddy with her brother! So, this is how they spent time interacting tonight... playing the good ol' Nintendo (yes, the original!) The little lady is just as happy as can be to just be in on the action as she chews on her controller. Yep, the kids have their own contollers that never get plugged in so they can bang them and slobber on them all they want!
13 comments:
family interaction is the best !
Too cute! Fun interaction with Dad. I love that the kids get their own controllers to play with, slobber on, etc.!
Love these! Great shots!!!
cari
Yum! Eating the controller! Cute pictures!
Oh, and with the video games...too perfect.
Love the one with the baby chewin on the controller to cute
These are the moments we all need to capture! LOL!
How sweet. And I love that you're so old school with the video games.
Cool nintendo. I loved nintendo. We sometimes still play, well on my computer, I have all the games ever made. Nice pictures.
Travis
That is too fun! :) I had to take a double take...b/c that is an original nintendo! I WANT one so bad... I was such a master of it in early elementary school! :) I miss all the old games! Which one are they playing in these photos?
Cheers,
jewels
LOL!! How cool, the original nintendo!! Looks like a great time, also like my dh and ds interacting!!
that's so sweet that they love their daddy so MUCH! and it's cute how they dont' care if the things are even plugged in!
tara
Hehe...I love to see kids with their daddy have fun. Something about it is just SO precious. And...I LOVE NINTENDO. I can see why they want to hang out with Dad!
Post a Comment